Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MUCH ADO ABOUT ALMOST 'SOMETHING'

Fifteen days into June and this is just my first entry for the month. Rats!
My editing-cum-sideline "career" has to be the ostensible excuse; of late a lot of my time off from work has been occupied by it. I need to earn more, ya know! Who doesn't?!ha ha. Nah, it's not really its fault. I have only myself to blame. Tamad magsulat!down

It is not like that for some things though. I have managed to find time for my piano self-study, even on weekdays (believe it or not), and drawing skills. In connection with this, I'm setting out to share my latest "artwork," a product of my weird whim to draw whatever graphics that caught my eye. Can you tell where I took my inspirations from?

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG