Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, August 10, 2013

PIANO WEEK: SONG NO. 7 (SOMEONE LIKE YOU)

Rounding out my Piano Week's to-be-featured songs is another Adele hit, "Someone Like You." Though at first this wasn't my favorite, despite the constant oh-she-is-playing-her-favorite-song-again joke being thrown at me whenever I play this one, I do admit that it is now.

I won't be posting my self-illustrated tutorial today, but rather an instructional YouTube video through which I was able to learn how to play the song. There's a part where I can't keep up with the proper pace (waah, I just can't!help wanted photo 1-help.gif), so I am warning you not to expect the best piano playing for this song. I guess that also goes with the other videos in this challenge, but there you are, staying with me until the end. So thank you very much for that. photo thankyou.gif Till next challenge! photo adios_zps195ac2e2.gif





0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG