Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CREATIVITY ACTIVATE!

Just realized that my recent posts all have photos in them. So, in order to keep up with the flow, I'll be publishing MY artworks (ehem!) created with AppleWorks in the succeeding entries. On that note, I'd be totally remiss if I won't mention that I set out to do such because I was inspired by someone whose blog I follow. I admit that my drawings don't hold a candle to hers; all the same, I take pride in whatever creative stuff my hands can do.



The one that started it all! lol


After seeing my first AppleWorks Drawing output, an officemate-slash-friend
requested that I also make her one, with the sun as the subject
and her favorite color as the background.

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG