Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 29, 2012

A-DORY-BLE

Dory: "Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills...When life gets you down do you wanna know what you gotta do?"
Marlin: "I don't wanna know what you gotta do."
Dory: "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Forgetful Dory! This newest addition to the list of my favorite movie characters just made the cut the other day, as it was just that day that I finally had the chance to watch the movie Finding Nemo in full. It's a bit embarrassing I know, considering that my much younger cousins already knew its story by heart long before they have entered school.

Brave, well-meaning and very funny even without trying to be, that's Dory. How I wish I was like her: always willing to let go of her apprehensions and trust in The Process, that whatever happens she will come out just fine. Well, I think I just need to pat myself on the back and say, "Keep swimming, dude. Just keep swimming."clap

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG