Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1 NEW MESSAGE

I've been receiving daily "love quotes" from 2375 for quite sometime now (constantly followed by "Ang Libre Mong Tone This Week" from 2366), even without subscribing to the free service. I do have the choice to make it stop but I opted not to, simply because, ya know, anyway it's free and it's about love, haha, and the "sender" never fails to make me feel I'm being remembered every day between 9-10:30 a.m.Photobucket By the way, it's quarter to 10 a.m. now, and let me just check coz my cellphone has just alerted me for a new message. Voila, it's from 2375! I'm not surprised.

I chose not to delete some that somehow touched my heart (pfui!) and for the fun of it, I have them below:

Maybe some friendships aren't meant to be saved. Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our life with certain people... and then move on.

There are many beautiful, charming and wonderful men and women here on earth. It's just a matter of who you get to meet along the way and who you choose to end up with for the rest of your life.

For someone who is supposed to be "just a friend," why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me?

When the door of happiness closes, another opens. But oftentimes, we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.


Finding out that the more you try to hate him, the more you end up loving him, perhaps even more than before.

It is true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. But it is also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.


There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one.

It's amazing how you easily fall in love with someone who simply smiles, talks and stares at you. The only hard thing to do is to make that person fall for you.

Love is true when you can't always see eye to eye, but you always walk hand in hand.


Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. Don't expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG