Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, September 01, 2011

EVERY NEW BEGINNING COMES FROM SOME OTHER BEGINNING'S END

Today officially marks the second week that I've been in between jobs. Yeah, it has been two weeks since I said goodbye to my almost three-year stint with my first job Photobucket and to being a part of the workforce, the HR pool of my erstwhile employer I mean.

It actually took me months mulling if I should still stay or not and when I finally decided to leave, it was as if the battle raging inside of me was likewise over.

I know this is not the best decision but I'm taking accountable for it. This choice nonetheless has afforded me a lot of time to assess things and to simply have a break; though I also know that I've got my family to thank for this, for letting me be.

I'm looking forward to a better me after this "hibernation" and to that "new horizon" prepared just for me. (ow there I go being sappy again!no no no). Indeed, thank you for the three productive years… BWorld!Photobucket

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG