Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 02, 2011

UNINSPIRED

Hello there! You look at them when you say hello there. Oops, just trying to be funny, ha ha beh. Sheesh, what a way to start this entry after a two-week absence! I was not able to blog mainly because too many topics to write about were slugging it out inside my brain, and it was all for naught. I actually have three or four entries to post here but I'm not quite sure when to get round to it; they're still unfinished though. I admit I'm not good at accomplishing some things in one go, and writing is one of them. I tend to be distracted and it is always a no mean feat for me to be able to finish a simple movie review in just a couple of hours. I still have to read more and write more; the former I very much enjoy, but with the latter I sometimes get uninspired. Waah! I hate this feeling! I've made a promise to myself to better my writing but what am I doing?

I also feel bad for being unenthusiastic about certain things lately. I have already called off my plan to "go home" and to make it all the more dramatic, I have also temporarily deactivated my Facebook account to "take my leave of more distractions," CityVille and Sims Social, that is. But thinking about it now, Facebook in itself is a great distraction. Sorry Facebook addicts, that's just my two cents' worth.Photobucket

Okay, I really feel sleepy now. But before I go and before my thoughts get muddled, I'm leaving this important question for effect: Where are you, my muse? You're lost, aren't you? Follow my voice. Follow my voice. Photobucket

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG