Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DAY 3: THAT KIND OF LOVE IS...

I may have read all of the four books in the series and have watched the four previous movies that resulted from the franchise (AND may be looking forward to the second part of the latest one), but I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A TWILIGHT SAGA FAN (I do have my own reasons). Yet, I couldn't help but say "WOW" when I first saw this Twilight fanart on this awesome website. And so I thought of sharing it here.



Amazing, huh?up

2 comments:

J. M. Balote says:
at: 8:36 AM, December 14, 2011 said...

yes, it's amazing, so is the website where you got it!

Ybeth B. R. says:
at: 4:42 AM, December 16, 2011 said...

sabi ko na eh magugustuhan mo din ung blog na yun. :)

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG