Copyright © my Wide White Wall
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, December 18, 2011

DAY 7: MINKY CHRISTMAS

First off, I want you all to meet our beloved two-year-old pet cat, Minky!


Yes, he may be annoying at times, but in most days he is a source of our joy at home. He loves to eat junk foods and ALWAYS makes sure he'd also have a share of what snacks we're eating. And so you have to tear them open as silently as you can if you don't want to share it with him. Damot!Photobucket

Aside from sitting by the window, Minky loves sleeping, too. I guess I have to be glad about this as my cousin once told me that it means cats are happy with their owners if you can see them sleeping most of the time. What makes it all the more endearing, though, is that we would often see him catnapping under our mini Christmas tree since we set it up last month. He probably is happy too about it for this is our first time having such at home. I tried snapping a photo of him while he was asleep, but he sensed it and acted as if he was smitten by the tree.


Cute!yay!

0 comments:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG